Monday, 31 December 2012
Dear Sjoesjoe readers! Thank you so much for reading my blog, following me on Pinterest, liking me on Facebook and for all of your support along the way during 2012. It was a very special year to me with lot's of fun, a beautiful wedding, fantastic holidays and soooo many fun projects for Studio Sjoesjoe! I feel so lucky!! And I'm really, really, really looking forward to everything that 2013 will bring me. Let's go for another sparkling year! Love Love Sjoesjoe
Friday, 21 December 2012
Merry Christmas dear Sjoesjoe readers! I wish you a lot of fun, snow, beautiful gifts and cosy moments in the upcoming days: Eat, Drink & be Merry! :) See you back on my blog after this jolly time of the year x
Thursday, 20 December 2012
Wednesday, 19 December 2012
Still need to find some Christmas gifts? Me too! I am sharing my favourite shopping spots in Amsterdam. With this little shopping tour you definitely will find the most beautiful and original gifts!!
★Utrechtsestraat★ To me this street is one of the prettiest streets in Amsterdam. Especially in the Winter season when the streets are decorated with lot's of little lights! Really fairy like.
* Maison NL: If you want to find something very special you definitely have to go here! Vintage meets design, ceramics, art and lots and lot's of wannahaves.
* Jan: A little lifestyle shop in the middle of the street on number 74. Jan offers a nice mix of accessories, books, home goods, baby stuff and anything pretty actually.
* Marqt: A beautiful supermarket where you can find the most delicious goodies. Most of the products are locally and honestly made. A perfect spot to find original bites & nibbles!
★Haarlemmerstraat / Dijk★ I am so lucky to live just around the corner of the best shopping street of the Netherlands in 2012! A funny mix of food, fashion and lifestyle. It always feels like a cosy little village. Love to stroll around, have a coffee here and some shopping over there...
* Het Grote Avontuur: A cosy little shop with furniture, vintage products for your house, gifts, stationary and occasionally completely different things, but always in the style of The Great Adventure. Love to be in this shop with it's quirky music, and inspiring interior. I always find the loveliest things here.
*Suhka Amsterdam: Welcome in the world of Suhka! I've told you before about this fabulous store! his shop surrounds you with beautifully made products from all over the world, nice little poems that give you a smile and a very relaxed ambience which gives you a very welcoming feeling.
* Store without a Home: An interior design boutique, representing international brands and talented designers. All items selected by Store Without a Home are authentic, quirky, surreal and will make your home more happy! Like in the store, the collection will change regularly. And the best of it: it's all reasonable priced!!
Restored: Collects and sells unique products, for you to browse, own, and cherish. They focus on representing talented young designers, and offering them a platform to bring their products and visions to a wider public. On display in the store you will find beautiful garments, accessories, items for your interior, magazines and more. They have innovative details, are hand made and produced in small quantities.
Monday, 17 December 2012
To find the right combination of wrapping paper, gift tags, ribbons and stickers that makes a perfect match with the gift is one of my favourite things to do. I really really really like to wrap up presents, you to? Hopefully you like these free printable gift tags! I made them specially for you, see it as a virtual Christmas present :)! Here you go: click on the photo and just print it! J
Sunday, 16 December 2012
Falalalala! Christmas is almost there J! Only one week and we can start eating all day long and playing games in front of the tree, likey! Frankie magazine really understands how I want to celebrate my Christmas dinners! Look at these lovely crackers, I couldn't have done it better!! You can easily make them yourself... Find a fully DIY tutorial over here. What are your decorating plans for a cosy table??
Friday, 14 December 2012
Yes I know, it's almost Christmas. And don't you worry, next week will be a Sjoesjoe Christmas blog week full of ideas, recipes, and decoration :) But today I felt like showing some beautiful and cosy living rooms, just to inspire you! have a great weekend! See you on Monday monday! x
Thursday, 13 December 2012
Monday, 10 December 2012
Make up your mind and mash up your clothes!” was the title of the Moschino show A/W12. I came across this picture and I fall in love on the colours and mix of different materials. Knits, squins, and silk, nice! Would love to have that yellow dress with ruffles oh lala... dream on Sjoesjoe!
Thursday, 6 December 2012
Sinterklaas is gone, au revoir mon ami!! So let's put up the Christmas tree and turn on the radio with it's cheesy christmas songs J. I love these days, preparing for a cosy ( hopefully white) Christmas! There is time to play some games, eat lot's of delicious goodies and why not, let's bake some beautiful cookies too! :) Here some nice ideas what to do with cookie dough.