* HEMA - Responsible for trend forecasting, designing fashion & product collections ( incl. technical drawings), placement prints, allover prints, knitwear, embroideries, check and stripes. Experienced with production, materials and techniques.
7 Years of design experience in a wide range of product groups among other:
* APPAREL: girlswear, basic wear, underwear, lingerie, kids accessories, bags, shoes, knitwear * HOMEWARE: paper goods, party goods, christmas decoration, travel goods, animal products.
* Rice summer pattern '13
* Elmex toothpaste Facebook campaign
* Centraal Museum - Studio Sjoesjoe created for Centraal Museum in Utrecht graphic illustrations on the floors, a visual narrative of the different highlights at the exhibition.
* Nurse Notebook agenda - Look & Feel / Graphic Design
Look & Feel Studio June
Look & feel Labels & Baskets
* Illustrations for Happi.Food magazine
* Baby announcement
* HEMA Lowlands campingshop: HEMA wants to be relevant for young people at the right time. For example on festivals like Lowlands, a famous creative Dutch music festival. We created a HEMA camping store. A new little store format with 100, camping related, products and unity prices.
* HEMA Sinterklaas pop-up store in London. Creation together with Kesselskramer
* HEMA top 5 meest gejat Idea: Theft is a big problem – and not just for HEMA. Together with 6pack, we came up with the idea of approaching this problem in a fun way. The five most stolen articles at HEMA were temporarily discounted by 25%. 6pack and HEMA intend this to be the beginning of a sympathetic determent policy – stealing is no longer necessary.
* Studio Sjoesjoe Free Christmas gift tags
* 101 Woonideeën - DIY Easter flower bottles
* Sjoesjoe illustration